Friday, September 26, 2008

On the countdown

There are so many things that I am counting down to that it gets a little overwhelming some times. In 6 days I leave to go to Utah to see my girls!! I am so excited that I am starting to not be able to sleep at night. :) In one month Rob and I leave to go to Hawaii for 11 days of sunshine, relaxation, beaches, whales, dolphins, hiking, relaxation, hand and foot, relaxation!!!!!! Can you tell I am most excited about the relaxation. We are going with the VanOrmans from Medicine Hat. We can hardly wait. Rob is the one loosing sleep over this excitement!!! In 6 weeks (probably while we are in Hawaii :( our 3rd granddaughter will join our family!!! I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am about this little bit of goodness in our lives!!! I have been imagining what she looks like and what color her eyes are going to be. Will she look like Eden or will she look like Marci????? I can't wait to put her in my arms and hold her!!! So many good things to look forward to. Then I put Christmas in there and how am I going to get everything done. Oh well, if it doesn't get done, it doesn't get done. But right now, I am 6 days away from seeing the girls!!! Here I come!

No comments: