Monday, September 15, 2008

Mother/Daughter


So, most of you know that we are expecting our 3rd granddaughter in November and we are so excited!!! I miss my kids and their kids so much. This morning I was looking at some pictures and I came across this picture of Marci and Eden. I have been thinking about what this new baby is going to look like alot lately and this picture just really reminded me of how much Eden looks like her Daddy. I love the contrast in this picture. Marci is so dark and Eden is so fair!! I just can't wait to see what this new baby will look like and what joy she will bring to our lives.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful little girl! She looks like a little Gerber baby! So sweet!

Marcistar said...

Thanks mom! I can't wait for you to get here!! Less than 2 weeks! Love you so much!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Eden looks so precious! LIke a little angel! I swear she glows a little in that picture. :]
They are both beautiful ladies and I have no doubt this next one will be such a pretty little thing!
You are such a proud and loving grandma!