Friday, January 18, 2008



I have had a few days off this week and it has been so nice to be able to sit down and do a little bit of scrapbooking. I love these pictures we took at Christmas time.
Rob and I are enjoying being Grandparents so much that I thought I would do a page about that. Rob is the best Grandpa ever!!!!! We wonder every day why we live in TEXAS. Then we look at the weather report and remember why we love it here. Yes, we miss everyone so much but we do not miss shoveling the snow!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow Paula you are just growing and growing at this digi-scrap game! :) I love all these new LOs. you are rockin' the swirls!!!

And its so nice to see a page with your hubby in it!! He's always the photographer so we don't get to see him as much! AWESOME LOs. Wow.

Victoria Elder said...

You guys take the best pictures!!! all of these are so cute!!! I guess it's easy when you have such beautiful kids & granddaughter!!! These look great!! I especially love the one of you, Rob,& Eden!!! So Cute!!