Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby!



So, Mac and Melanie are not finding out what gender their baby is. Obviously, anyone who knows Mac, knows that the decision to not find out must have been Melanies!!! Mac has never been able to keep a secret or wait for anything in his life. He has peeked every Christmas that I can remember. So, from a mothers perspective - this is totally JUSTICE!!!! They are getting very excited and so are we. It will be so exciting to see what this baby looks like. Mac is so dark and Melanie is so fair. Good luck you two!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Love the sparkly trail! :) Fun bright colors!! :)

Victoria Elder said...

That is so fun they are waiting to find out! I could never do that! I would compare my eager curiousity to Mac's, I spoiled every secret & x-mas! That is so exciting another grandbaby!

Unknown said...

yeah we are totally excited for the baby. today is mel's last day of work!! she is going to get the house ready, and also she is going to eat lots so my baby comes out nice and fat!