Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow - how time flies!

Since I posted last, so many things have happened:
1. I was in bed with the H1N1 flu. Flat out for 4 days, then recovering for 3. It was not fun. But I am way better now and back to myself.
2. Worked on 10 weddings successfully. Oh, how I love a happy bride.
3. Cheered Easton on at his T-Ball game.
4. Rob took a trip to Edmonton to be with Mac on his special day. I am so thankful for the priesthood, for a husband who honors his and for a son who is worthy to receive it!!
5. Had a birthday - 51. Someone said "oh I heard you are 29 today??" I would not want to go back to being 29 for anything. I am good with my age!
6. Went to see Aubrey in her play "Much ado about nothing". She is an awesome villianess!
7. Had a wonderful birthday dinner with Kevin and Halli and kids. Thanks so much for a wonderful evening.
8. Celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving by making a pumpin pie. It was delish!

So, I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate their birthday wishes and thoughtfulness. I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

Meggie and Russ said...

oh my gosh, I didn't know you had the flu!!! I am glad you are okay!!! Sounds like you have been super busy but mostly with good thing!

Paula said...

Yes, good things indeed.