Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Vacation




Well, Rob decided that we should drive home this year for our visit to Canada. I was not really in favor but it turned out to be a very nice trip together. We first stopped in Denver to get a little bit of Eden and Ella time. We miss them so much and they are growing up so fast that I feel like we miss so much when we are not with them. It is so fun to see how different they are.




Eden is talking up a storm and sure does love her little sister. I can't believe how long her hair is getting and what a big girl she is.




Ella is in to everything. She is crawling everywhere and if you just blink, she is gone. So different from Eden at this age. She is so happy and smiley and will eat everything in sight.




Then on to Canada!! We had an Ellingson Family Reunion - just Rob's brother's and sister's. There were about 100 people there. It was so much fun to see everyone. It was a great 3 days.




We stayed at my parents home and had some challenging times there. They are getting too old to still be in their home, but they just won't give it up. My Dad is 91 and has alot health challenges. My Mom has been caring for him for so long now that it wearing on her health.




Finally, Malcolm and Melanie and Cambria came to Carston to join us and what a wonderful time we had with them. We were a little worried that Cami might not know us, but no worries - she came right to us. Melt my heart!!!!!! We had a great time and did some very fun things together. Great memories and Cami was saying Mimi and Grandpa before we left. It was worth every hour of driving. Thanks to everyone for making our vacation so great.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I’m sad I didn’t get to come see you, maybe next year!