Monday, November 17, 2008

Blessings


So, I am feeling like I have so many blessings right now that I just had to share a few. We have a very precious new grandbaby in our family!!! Ella Margaret Rodee was born on October 29, 2008 at 10:54 AM. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. She has tons of black hair and dark eyes. Of course she came one day after I left Utah.  Another blessing we have is that we were able to video chat with Marci and Christian right after Ella was born - that was amazing. We didn't feel quite so bad about not being there with them. I told Rob that the money we paid for my laptop was worth every penny, just to be able to do that!!!!! So here is a picture of our latest little sweetie! 

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

That is so awesome! I didn't know you guys weren't around for the birth! That stinks! But the video chatting is SUCH a blessing! We're getting one for my parents for Christmas :D So they can be apart of Camryn's life a tad more.
Little spirits are such BIG blessings!