Friday, May 30, 2008

Time Off



Well, I finally have a few days off in a row!! I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself. So I have done laundry and dishes and picked up my house and then I sat down to do what i really wanted to do! Kayla has been home for a few weeks and she has been looking through my scrapbooking pages that I have been doing. There are not too many of her and so I decided to do a couple of pages of her. I thought I would share then with you all! Thanks to Brittney for her many talents and sharing them with me. I used her kit and templates for these layouts!! Thanks again Brittney!


By the way, we are booking our airplane tickets to go back to Canada for a family reunion - WOW are they expensive. I can't stand it!!! That should be illegal! I hate that we are so far from everyone. Oh well, it's just money!!!!!


2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness!! SO SO cute Paula! I LOVE them both! How fun. I bet its good to have Kayla home for the summer.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Kayla's hair is so cute!
It suits her :]
And your scrapbook pages look amazing.